Monday, February 6, 2012

Standing up with Jews



If we can learn to stand up for, and stand with every human being who is at a disadvantage or being taken advantage of, then we can hope for a world of justice where no one has to live in apprehension, discomfort or fear of the other. It is the same idea repeated and revived by several great reformers of the world including but not limited to Zarathustra, Moses, Krishna, Buddha, Confucius, Muhammad, Nanak, Bahaullah, Gandhi, MLK and others.

I hope to complete the list of work that I have done, however small it might be for people other than my own niche. I was asked by several friends to do this to inspire others to open up and do it.

Here is the little work I have done for Christians:

Mike Ghouse is an activist and a speaker committed to cohesive societies, all his work is linked and indexed at www.MikeGhouse.net

No comments: